Zinc PicolinateOrgan Supplements
- Zinc is an essential mineral. Animal foods are zinc dominant while plant foods tend to have more copper. With gut microbiome issues it can be difficult to absorb enough zinc from foods.
- Symptoms of Deficiency: Loss of appetite, impaired immune function, hair loss, diarrhea, low sex drive, skin and nail lesions.
- Highly available: Since this is in a liquid form it will be digested almost immediately in the upper intestine, leaving no concerns of bioavailability.
- Best Form: Zinc Picolinate has a balance of bioavailability, minimal processing, and digestibility, making it the best choice for supplementing.
- Daily Dosing: The amount of zinc in 1 serving is ideal for correcting a deficiency over the course of several weeks.