Vitamin K2 MK4: The Missing NutrientOrgan Supplements
- Necessity: EVERYONE is deficient in Vitamin K2, the only way to obtain it is to consume high quality fermented animal foods, and unless you’ve been eating 2 pounds of raw cheese every week, you are certainly lacking it.
- Symptoms of Deficiency: Easy bruising, excessive bleeding, heavy menstrual periods, calcification, poor bone development, arthritis
- K2 in the form MK4: Vitamin K2 MK4 has been shown to reduce blood vessel calcification, whereas the plant form of Vitamin K did not. MK4 has also been shown to be more effective at reducing incidence of bone-related injuries.
- The Magic of Emu Oil: Emu oil is a natural, high quality fat source that increases absorption and utilization of fat soluble vitamins because of its fatty acid composition.
- Natural: There are many forms of Vitamin K2 in foods, but MK4 is the one that occurs naturally in the highest amounts in animal foods. MK7, the other common supplement, is fairly low from a natural perspective, and other types of MK’s can be found in high quality dairy products in small amounts. Daily natural consumption can be anywhere from 500mcg-1mg, but Japanese studies have shown benefits of consuming 45mg per day.
Very high quality K2 supplement with a generous dose. I actually like the taste of it as well. I always try to convince myself not to re-up on it, but I never can.
This is one of the best k2 mk4 supplements out there and I will continue to order more.
I bought this to take with my Vitamin D3. The flavor ok, but you can't complain too much when this is made with such high quality ingredients when everyone else on the market fills theirs with loads of chemicals, sugars, and inorganic plants. Thanks for making truly clean vitamins!
I really love the product, I have been on my second bottle already I have done many diets before including paleo, keto, etc… never knew how important this stuff is.
I just sent you email about opening package and it being wet and greasy! Asked how to return for new product!