Vitamin K2 MK4: The Missing NutrientOrgan Supplements
- Necessity: EVERYONE is deficient in Vitamin K2, the only way to obtain it is to consume high quality fermented animal foods, and unless you’ve been eating 2 pounds of raw cheese every week, you are certainly lacking it.
- Symptoms of Deficiency: Easy bruising, excessive bleeding, heavy menstrual periods, calcification, poor bone development, arthritis
- K2 in the form MK4: Vitamin K2 MK4 has been shown to reduce blood vessel calcification, whereas the plant form of Vitamin K did not. MK4 has also been shown to be more effective at reducing incidence of bone-related injuries.
- The Magic of Emu Oil: Emu oil is a natural, high quality fat source that increases absorption and utilization of fat soluble vitamins because of its fatty acid composition.
- Natural: There are many forms of Vitamin K2 in foods, but MK4 is the one that occurs naturally in the highest amounts in animal foods. MK7, the other common supplement, is fairly low from a natural perspective, and other types of MK’s can be found in high quality dairy products in small amounts. Daily natural consumption can be anywhere from 500mcg-1mg, but Japanese studies have shown benefits of consuming 45mg per day.
Since puberty I've suffered from the WORST pain during my period. It completely disrupts my ability to get anything done - one time the cramps were so bad, I actually had to go to the hospital!
For the past month, I've been taking this supplement every day. My period just came, and for the first time in my life, without the use of birth control, I had almost NO painful cramping. It's a miracle! For many years, I've had doctors just tell me to go on birth control, but I'm so ecstatic to have found a natural cure!
I'm definitely buying more of this supplement and I strongly urge other women who struggle with menstrual pains to increase their Vitamin K2 intake!
I’ve been collecting the Australian silver Emu coins so this supplement appeals to me as it’s Emu oil in a dropper. Frank always has top quality products.
I LITERALLY grew extra bone deposition on my forehead after I took K2 (pretty high dosage) and now my forehead looks way better
I am very pleased with the results of the MK4 K2 supplement. The only bummer was the way I received it the dropper cap must of not been on all the way because it was soaked the label is a dark charcoal color from being soaked
Easy to use, & good strength