Vitamin D3: Liquid SunOrgan Supplements
- Necessity: Vitamin D3 can only be obtained in adequate amounts from the sun; it is the only supplement that cannot be obtained from food.
- Symptoms of Deficiency: Poor sleep, lack of energy, weakness, pain, fatigue, depression, hair loss, low sex drive, calcification
- Calcium Metabolism: Vitamin D3 is necessary for the transport and absorption of calcium, which is necessary for strong bones and calcium presence in all soft tissue. Calcium is viewed as what makes strong bones, but in reality people are overloaded with calcium, and are not utilizing it because of a lack of Vitamins D3 and K2 in their diet.
- The Magic of Emu Oil: Emu oil is a natural, high quality fat source that increases absorption and utilization of fat soluble vitamins because of its fatty acid composition.
- Oral or Transdermal: Vitamin D3 can be consumed orally as well as trandermally at a slightly reduced absorption rate. Try spreading out the dosage through the early parts of the day for consistent energy. The dosage is designed to be approximately 25% of your daily sun exposure on a summer day.
Based on 22 reviews
Amazing product 🙂
Great stuff. I'd been chugging drugstore vitamin d softgels to no avail but after using this supplement transdermally for only 3 or 4 days my allergies calmed down dramatically. It's not like I've shopped around a lot but I have to think this is unbeatable quality for price. Only downside is how the grains separate from the oil and are hard to mix up again.
but I’m sure it’ll be great, when I get it!!
It takes sometime to completely dry out on your skin. I applied one dropper on my abdomen and it dried out in an hour. Not ideal for applying and then putting a shirt on right after. It has a very grainy feel compared to other brands I've used in the past.
Can feel the boost in mood almost instantly! Great product!