Vitamin D3: Liquid SunOrgan Supplements
- Necessity: Vitamin D3 can only be obtained in adequate amounts from the sun; it is the only supplement that cannot be obtained from food.
- Symptoms of Deficiency: Poor sleep, lack of energy, weakness, pain, fatigue, depression, hair loss, low sex drive, calcification
- Calcium Metabolism: Vitamin D3 is necessary for the transport and absorption of calcium, which is necessary for strong bones and calcium presence in all soft tissue. Calcium is viewed as what makes strong bones, but in reality people are overloaded with calcium, and are not utilizing it because of a lack of Vitamins D3 and K2 in their diet.
- The Magic of Emu Oil: Emu oil is a natural, high quality fat source that increases absorption and utilization of fat soluble vitamins because of its fatty acid composition.
- Oral or Transdermal: Vitamin D3 can be consumed orally as well as trandermally at a slightly reduced absorption rate. Try spreading out the dosage through the early parts of the day for consistent energy. The dosage is designed to be approximately 25% of your daily sun exposure on a summer day.
I like the products and want to order more but Frankie is no longer broadcasting.
iv been taking the d3 for awhile now and am vary satisfied with the product and also the K2 and full spectrum organs supplements that Iv been taking also!