Vitamin D3: Liquid SunOrgan Supplements
- Necessity: Vitamin D3 can only be obtained in adequate amounts from the sun; it is the only supplement that cannot be obtained from food.
- Symptoms of Deficiency: Poor sleep, lack of energy, weakness, pain, fatigue, depression, hair loss, low sex drive, calcification
- Calcium Metabolism: Vitamin D3 is necessary for the transport and absorption of calcium, which is necessary for strong bones and calcium presence in all soft tissue. Calcium is viewed as what makes strong bones, but in reality people are overloaded with calcium, and are not utilizing it because of a lack of Vitamins D3 and K2 in their diet.
- The Magic of Emu Oil: Emu oil is a natural, high quality fat source that increases absorption and utilization of fat soluble vitamins because of its fatty acid composition.
- Oral or Transdermal: Vitamin D3 can be consumed orally as well as trandermally at a slightly reduced absorption rate. Try spreading out the dosage through the early parts of the day for consistent energy. The dosage is designed to be approximately 25% of your daily sun exposure on a summer day.
Again apologies to Frank, but please don't ignore your customers when they reach out for help with their orders. I know it's not your fault USPS lost my package but the least you could've done was reply to one on my attempts to reach you. If can remove or edit my 1 star reviews I would, let me know if I can
Apparently USPS lost my order but said it was delivered. I had to contact other delivery services, before finding out it was at USPS. I've ordered before and know that the quality is superior to other brands, because I've gotten blood test to prove it.
Amazing product 🙂
Great stuff. I'd been chugging drugstore vitamin d softgels to no avail but after using this supplement transdermally for only 3 or 4 days my allergies calmed down dramatically. It's not like I've shopped around a lot but I have to think this is unbeatable quality for price. Only downside is how the grains separate from the oil and are hard to mix up again.
but I’m sure it’ll be great, when I get it!!