- Molybdenum is a trace mineral typically contained in wild-quality plant foods, which are no longer a consistent part of our diet
- Symptoms of Deficiency: Molybdenum: intellectual disability, seizures, headache, nausea, vomiting (poor sulfur metabolism)
- Highly available: Since this has a natural hypoallergenic capsule, it will be digested almost immediately in the upper intestine, leaving no concerns of bioavailability.
- Best Form: Minerals bound to amino acids balance of bioavailability, minimal processing, and digestibility, making it the best choice for supplementing.
- Daily Dosing: The amount of trace minerals in 1 serving is equivalent to one day of eating high quality wild foods, so the dose may need to be higher to fix a severe deficiency. Very important contrasting minerals to a carnivore diet.