- Manganese is a trace mineral typically contained in wild-quality plant foods, which are no longer a consistent part of our diet
- Symptoms of Deficiency: Manganese: poor bone growth, low fertility, impaired glucose tolerance
- Highly available: Since this is in a liquid form it will be digested almost immediately in the upper intestine, leaving no concerns of bioavailability.
- Best Form: Minerals bound to amino acids balance of bioavailability, minimal processing, and digestibility, making it the best choice for supplementing.
- Daily Dosing: The amount of trace minerals in 1 serving is equivalent to one day of eating high quality wild foods, so the dose may need to be higher to fix a severe deficiency. Very important contrasting minerals to a carnivore diet.