Magnesium GlycinateOrgan Supplements
- Magnesium is arguable the most important mineral in our bodies, it’s needed for hundreds of processes, and the amount needed exceeds what we can realistically get from foods.
- Symptoms of Deficiency: Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, weakness, numbness, tingling, muscle cramps, heart palpitations, seizures, mood swings.
- Highly available: Since this is in a liquid form it will be digested almost immediately in the upper intestine, leaving no concerns of bioavailability.
- Best Form: Magnesium Glycinate has a balance of bioavailability, minimal processing, and digestibility, making it the best choice for supplementing.
- Daily Dosing: The amount of magnesium in 1 serving is equivalent to one day of eating high magnesium foods, so the dose may need to be higher to fix a severe deficiency.
It’s so yummy in my tummy
I'm still glad Frank is offering magnesium glycinate even in this form, but the liquid was much better for my family.
A dropper full of liquid was much easier to give to my young toddler rather than a pill. I must now break open the capsule and mix the powder with other things. I must do this for my dogs now, as well. My older kids do okay with the pill, but they actually liked the taste of the liquid - even my picky, young toddler. (Note: they do not get high nor frequent doses, don't worry.)
I'm very sensitive to foods and having one less variable, i.e. the capsule, to potentially attribute physiological phenomena to is better. I will continue to buy the capsules and I'd continue to recommend them to others, but I would switch back to the liquid if it became available again.
I did not receive my order for magnesium and liver restore. I sent multiple emails with no response. I was forced to dispute it and reorder. I have been purchasing from Frank Tufano for over a year with no problems until my 1st order with organ supplements. A $70 order not received and unable to get refund, new order or even a response.
Love your work frank, but you need to improve on this...
#1 The magnesium glycinate is clearly not soluble in water. I like how you just use spring water, but you may consider some other solvent (MCT, olive, ethanol). The magnesium completely settles to the bottom and it has to be shaken very hard. Because the bottle is brown, someone might not notice and take way too much from the bottom. And less may be absorbed from the stomach when it's not solubized.
#2 Serving size is 5 full droppers and only 12 per container. I'm surprised that I only get 12 servings. If you can't increase the concentration with the oil, then just make a bigger bottle.
I took this a few times and I already feel a difference with how my muscles feel and they feel more relaxed, less sore and less stiff. Has a strong fish flavor but it works very well.