FEMALE FERTILITY: Female Reproductive HealthOrgan Supplements
- Balance female hormones, improve reproductive health, ensure optimal fertility and child development.
- Highest Quality Available: Raised in pristine New Zealand Pasture. Freeze dried to preserve nutrients and maximize bioavailability.
- Glandular Therapy: The organs of an animal have similar cellular composition to our own, the vitamin and mineral content, structure, function. Our bodies use this “similar tissue” to repair and optimize our own.
- Vitamins and Minerals: Since organs are so high in nutrition, Water Soluble Vitamins, Fat Soluble Vitamins, and Minerals, it replenishes the body, as well as specific organ, of possible nutrient deficiencies
- Natural: Since this is a natural food product, you are technically not taking a “supplement!”
The female fertility blend is really good. It helped me feel better in the morning; more alert and less anxious (not that i am overly anxious to being with, but I felt calmer). Looking forward to buying it again once it's back in stock
I have suffered from estrogen dominance for the past 2 years and in the last two weeks of taking the female fertility I have lost weight and am feeling calmer and happier. I will put a nother review up after a couple of months but I am a believer. Every woman should try this supplement.
I bought it for my wife and It was hard to convince her to take because of the taste which is disgusting indeed. But the benefits are far superior and it’s also super hard to find this kind of product! I’ve recommended it to friends and am very satisfied!
I'm sure there's ladies on here that are wondering how this is. I was hesitant about the idea of straight ovary and placenta powder. The taste is really not bad. I wish I had a taste of something relatable to compare it to. I take one scoop nightly. So I take supplements and wonder if they do anything. I can honestly say I think this is doing something. I'm going to assume there's an estrogen boost because my nips seem to be responding. I only say that because I've taken a medicine that had too much estrogen and had the same effect. I like the product regardless of that and will buy again.