B Vitamins (B1-B12)Organ Supplements
- Necessity: Despite consuming large amounts of animal proteins, many people are deficient in B vitamins due to poor digestion caused by modern environmental factors.
- Symptoms of Deficiency: B vitamins are involved in so many bodily functions that the symptoms can be broad and vast; tiredness, fatigue, weakness, constipation, loss of appetite, weight loss, numbness, tingling, balance problems, confusion.
- Crucial for Digestion: B Vitamins play a huge role in carbohydrate metabolism as well as replacing the nutrients missing in certain refined grain sources. (such as white rice)
- Highly available: Since this has a natural hypoallergenic capsule, it will be digested almost immediately in the upper intestine, leaving no concerns of bioavailability.
- Natural Ratio: The B Vitamins in these dosages are designed to be in line with consuming a natural food. All other B vitamin supplements do not seem to have any sort of reference or means to the dosages.
- Daily Dosing: The amount of B vitamins in 1 serving is equivalent to one day of eating high quality animal nutrition, so the dose may need to be higher to fix a severe deficiency.
Hi Frank, I've been watching your YouTube videos for the past year and a half or so.. Still haven't received my supplements but they have arrived in the county of destination.. think they may be testing the product to make sure its not illegal substance or something.. can't wait to receive the supplements as I know they are quality, your youtube videos are very informative and I love your content.
I have just boiled organic potatoes, rice them in potato ricer to diced organic onion, pureed organic garlic added it to organic beef minced and added some butter.. put all of that onto of some organic sourdough bread that I toasted in my pan
Thank you for the valuable content you provide
Low-dose as to not overload your system.
Important vitamin for facilitating the enzymatic breakdown of histamine if you have a histamine intolerance.
A B12 supplement that is low-dose, which is important to not overload your system.
No filler all killer