B Vitamins (B1-B12)Organ Supplements
- Necessity: Despite consuming large amounts of animal proteins, many people are deficient in B vitamins due to poor digestion caused by modern environmental factors.
- Symptoms of Deficiency: B vitamins are involved in so many bodily functions that the symptoms can be broad and vast; tiredness, fatigue, weakness, constipation, loss of appetite, weight loss, numbness, tingling, balance problems, confusion.
- Crucial for Digestion: B Vitamins play a huge role in carbohydrate metabolism as well as replacing the nutrients missing in certain refined grain sources. (such as white rice)
- Highly available: Since this has a natural hypoallergenic capsule, it will be digested almost immediately in the upper intestine, leaving no concerns of bioavailability.
- Natural Ratio: The B Vitamins in these dosages are designed to be in line with consuming a natural food. All other B vitamin supplements do not seem to have any sort of reference or means to the dosages.
- Daily Dosing: The amount of B vitamins in 1 serving is equivalent to one day of eating high quality animal nutrition, so the dose may need to be higher to fix a severe deficiency.
Based on 1 review
No filler all killer