Magnesium GlycinateOrgan Supplements
- Magnesium is arguable the most important mineral in our bodies, it’s needed for hundreds of processes, and the amount needed exceeds what we can realistically get from foods.
- Symptoms of Deficiency: Loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, weakness, numbness, tingling, muscle cramps, heart palpitations, seizures, mood swings.
- Highly available: Since this is in a liquid form it will be digested almost immediately in the upper intestine, leaving no concerns of bioavailability.
- Best Form: Magnesium Glycinate has a balance of bioavailability, minimal processing, and digestibility, making it the best choice for supplementing.
- Daily Dosing: The amount of magnesium in 1 serving is equivalent to one day of eating high magnesium foods, so the dose may need to be higher to fix a severe deficiency.
No issues, highly recommend