Copper GlycinateOrgan Supplements
- Copper is a mineral required for many bodily functions. Plant foods tend to be copper dominant whereas animal foods are zinc dominant. With modern soil depletion it is incredibly difficult to get adequate amounts of copper from plant foods.
- Symptoms of Deficiency: Histamine intolerance, fatigue, weakness, frequent sickness, weak bones, memory problems, sensitivity to cold, pale skin, gray hair
- Highly available: Since this is in a liquid form it will be digested almost immediately in the upper intestine, leaving no concerns of bioavailability.
- Best Form: Copper glycinate has a balance of bioavailability, minimal processing, and digestibility, making it the best choice for supplementing.
- Daily Dosing: The amount of copper in 1 serving is equivalent to one day of eating high copper foods, so the dose may need to be higher to fix a severe deficiency.